Racing & Wine this Weekend at the Meadowlands
Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Live harness racing is back at the Meadowlands Racetrack. The Fall/Winter meet kicks off this Friday with 6:20pm post time. The fourth leg of the Kindergarten highlights the weekend’s races.
This Saturday, October 21st, the track is hosting a 5-course wine dinner in the 2nd floor Lounge. Diners can enjoy a delicious dinner while watching and wagering on the world’s greatest harness racing. The dinner begins at 6pm and guests will receive a free program and a $10 betting voucher.
Every course is expertly paired with a chef selected wine or wines (courses 2-4 are paired with both a red and white selection):
- 1st course: Brie en Croute with apricot glaze and toasted walnuts – Champagne
- 2nd course: Crab Cake with lemon aioli – 3oz chef selected red and 3oz chef selected white
- 3rd course: Caprese Salad with fresh NJ tomato, mozzarella, basil, olive oil & balsamic vinegar – 3oz chef selected red and 3oz chef selected white
- 4th course: Seared Pork Tenderloin with creamy polenta & wild mushrooms or Cote de Boeuf Ribeye with shallot tarte tatin and Bordelaise sauce – 3oz chef selected red and 3oz chef selected white
- 5th course: Walnut Cake & Banana Pudding – Port
The dinner is $74.95 per person (excluding tax & gratuity). For reservations call 201-The-BigM.
For the complete dinner menu visit https://playmeadowlands.com/event/5-course-wine-dinner/