Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Monday, August 15, 2022
Thursday, August 4, 2022
Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Harness Racing’s Greatest Day, featuring the Hambletonian Final and Hambletonian Oaks Final
Doors open 10 am with first post at 12 noon
$5 admission includes commemorative 98th Hambletonian Hat for adults & kids. Admission available for purchase
Guaranteed dining/seating available for purchase:
- $300 Promenade Table – Seats 4 people and table purchase includes admission.
- $100 Cafe Table – seats 4 people and $100 is food credit for use at the Cafe (admission not included)
- 2nd Floor Lounge Seating – tables of 2 & 4 available along with 4 person couch. Purchase is beverage and food credit for Victory. (admission not included)
- Live music in the Backyard
- Carnival rides & games throughout the Backyard
- Hambo Hat Contest
- Sign up between 10 am – 1pm in the Clubhouse Lobby
- First Prize $500
- 2nd Place $250
- 3rd Place $100
- 4th Place $50
- Fanciest $100
- FanZone Tent with free swag giveaways all day
- Driver & Trainer autograph session 10:30 am – 12 noon
- Food Trucks:
STAKES (purses estimated)
- $1 Million Hambletonian
- $500 Hambletonian Oaks
- $300 John Cashman Memorial
- $275,000 Cane Pace
- $275,000 Sam McKee Memorial
- $175,000 Lady Liberty
- $175,000 John R. Steele
- $90,000 Shady Daisy
Guarantee your spot to dine and watch an epic day of stakes races on Saturday, August 5, 2023.
- Center of the action with front row seat to Victory’s giant screens. 2- and 4- top tables and VIP couches available.
- Opens 10:00 a.m.
- Price acts as credit towards sports bar food purchase.
- Reservation valid through end of live racing.
- Table for 4 near the Winner’s Circle
- $100 per table – price is a credit towards cafe food and drink purchase
Click here to purchase Cafe and Lounge dining
West Tent Dining:
- Tent has great views of the track and finish line
- per person (excludes tax and gratuity)
- Menu features brisket, beef sliders, mac & cheese, salads and dessert
- West Tent Menu
- 201-TheBigM for reservations
Trotters/West Deck Dining/Pink Dining:
- per person (excludes tax & gratuity)
- Dining rooms open to Trotters members, horse owners with horses in to go Saturday, August 5
- These 3 areas feature the same menu which includes boneless ribeye, Atlantic salmon, chicken piccata and a variety of salads and desserts
- Pink Menu | West Deck Menu | Trotters
- Call 201-TheBigM for reservations
Since 1981, the Meadowlands Racetrack has hosted the Hambletonian.
Past Hambletonian winners at the Meadowlands are list below. For a complete history of the Hambletonian click here
2022 Cool Papa Bell