Spring Time Dining at the Meadowlands Racetrack
Wednesday, March 30, 2022
The Meadowlands Racetrack’s Pink and Trotter’s buffets are leaping into spring with seasonal offerings sure to tempt the taste buds.
Friday’s $49.95 buffet starts off with a light and creamy tomato soup and fresh mozzarella and basil salad. Main courses include a fire roasted NY strip steak, lemon garlic swordfish, chicken marsala and roasted string beans. Homemade coffee cake and chocolate eclairs round out the meal.
While the garlic and herb roasted prime rib is the highlight of Saturday’s $64.95 buffet, the menu also includes honey garlic glazed salmon, roasted asparagus, chicken piccata and a loaded baked potato bar with all the fixings. Dark chocolate cake and luscious New York style cheesecake end the meal.
Reservations can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and the complete menus can be viewed at https://playmeadowlands.com/dine/pink/
Every buffet features appetizers, soup, main courses, side dishes and dessert. The upcoming buffet menus include:
- Friday, April 8: Seafood chowder, hand-carved turkey breast with gravy, cheese tortellini, bbq sirloin tips
- Saturday, April 9: Prime rib with shallots, teriyaki mahi mahi, potatoes au gratin
- Friday, April 15: Strawberry salad with butter lettuce and goat cheese, skirt steak with garlic butter, penne & shrimp primavera
- Saturday, April 16: Horseradish crusted prime rib, pork tenderloin with mushrooms and sherry, swordfish with pineapple salsa
- Friday, April 22: Baked salmon in sea salt, chicken Milanese, homemade Italian meatballs
- Saturday, April 23: Peppercorn crusted prime rib, chicken cacciatore, scalloped potatoes
- Friday, April 29: Sugar-bourbon glazed Virginia ham, mussels with white wine broth, chicken parm
- Saturday, April 30: Roasted prime rib, steak house salad, shrimp scampi, chicken oreganata
Visit Playmeadowlands.com for all dining, racing and event information. Live racing post time is 6:20pm.