Racing, Sports and Parties at the Meadowlands Racetrack
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Live horse racing returns to the Meadowlands Racetrack on Thursday, September 1st and runs through Saturday, September 17th with a 6:20pm post time. The September meet is highlighted by the NJ Classic A & B Series.
Saturday, September 10th is the World Harness Handicapping Championship Final. Players that did not earn a seat through a qualifying event can directly buy-in for $1,000. The $1,000 entry fee includes a $300 bankroll, with the remaining $700 going to the prize pool. The WHHC contest format requires players to bet 10 races: their choice of seven Meadowlands races, plus three designated mandatory races. Players keep all pari-mutuel winnings. Prize payouts are to the Top 10. Details on the WHHC can be found at https://playmeadowlands.com/handicapping/contests-challenges/
Also on September 10, guests can party the night away on Victory Terrace courtesy of The Past Masters. There is no cover and music begins 5:30pm, details at https://playmeadowlands.com/event/the-past-masters-live-on-victory-terrace/
Guests looking to dine can enjoy the Pink Restaurant Buffet featuring local, fresh ingredients for $29.95 on Thursday evenings and $49.95 on Friday and Saturday evenings. Dining reservations for the Pink buffet can be made by calling 201-The-BigM (201-843-2446) or by visiting Playmeadowlands.com/dining.
America’s #1 sportsbook is the FanDuel Sportsbook located inside the Meadowlands Racetrack. It is open seven days a week and parking is free. Numerous HD TVs are spread throughout the sportsbook along with self-service & teller operated wagering machines so guests do not miss a moment of the action. It is the perfect place to watch and wager on all the sports action! Guests must be 21+ to wager. For more information visit https://playmeadowlands.com/handicapping/fanduel/ Gambling problem call 1-800-Gambler.
Now is the perfect time to start planning your football parties and holiday celebrations at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
The track has a selection of both outdoor and indoor party spaces perfect for watching the big game and celebrating major life events while enjoying live horseracing! Variety of beverage and food packages are available including a delicious BBQ menu!
Available party spaces include:
- Skybox Suites – These private rooms overlook the track and offer private stadium-style seating. With moveable walls, these suites can fit parties up to 200 people.
- Trackside – An expansive area that is perfect for mitzvahs, corporate holiday celebrations & receptions and tradeshows.
- The Lounge – This second floor space has views of both the FanDuel Sportsbook and the racetrack making it perfect for watching all the game day sports action.
- East Deck & Rooftop Terrace – This deck and terrace provide exceptional sights of the racing action as well as sweeping views of the NYC skyline.
- West Deck – With an incredible view of the finish line, the covered West Deck also has direct access to the promenade and grandstand. Its large and open layout makes it a great option for bigger parties.
- The Gallery – Coming this fall, it will be the ideal space for draft parties and game day sports parties.
Book a private tour today with Andrea Lokshin at email@example.com or 201-842-5013. You can also view all of our spaces by visiting https://playmeadowlands.com/party/
All racing, event and dining details are available at https://playmeadowlands.com/