Make Your Weekend Meadowlands Buffet Reservations
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
The Meadowlands Racetrack has two delicious buffets planned for this President’s Weekend.
Friday’s $49.95 buffet features a hearty Minestrone soup and Caesar salad to kick-start the taste buds. Main courses include roasted sirloin tips, crab mac and cheese and grilled lemon chicken. Fresh fruit salad and a variety of homemade cookies round out the meal.
While the boneless prime rib is the highlight of Saturday’s $64.95 buffet, the menu also includes cavatelli with sausage and broccoli, cod with butter and lemon and chicken parmigiana. Homemade cookies and a luscious New York style cheesecake end the meal.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and the complete menus can be viewed at https://playmeadowlands.com/dine/pink/
Every buffet features appetizers, soup, main courses, side dishes and dessert. The upcoming buffet menus include:
- Friday, February 25: Grilled flank steak with chimichurri, penne pesto, roasted pork loin with cherry peppers and scallions
- Saturday, February 26: Prime Rib, sole scampi, Asian pepper steak
- Friday, March 4: Steak-house salad, Teriyaki glazed skirt steak, grilled swordfish with wild mushrooms and white
- Saturday, March 5: Crab bisque, roasted prime rib, sole scampi, cheese ravioli with alfredo sauce
- Friday, March 11: Sirloin tips, salmon with mango salsa, crab mac & cheese
- Saturday, March 12: Elvis Tribute Show featuring roasted prime rib with caramelized shallots and onions
- Friday, March 18: Corned beef with cabbage, Sheppard’s pie, beer battered cod
- Saturday, March 19: Prime rib, corned beef & cabbage, gnocchi with pesto
Diners are also reminded to make their reservations for the Elvis tribute show on Saturday, March 12.
Visit Playmeadowlands.com for all dining, racing and event information. Live racing post time is 6:20pm.