Holidays Around the World Themed Buffet at the Meadowlands
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
To celebrate the holiday season the Meadowlands Racetrack has a special “Holidays Around the World” themed buffet for this Saturday, December 10th.
The $54.95 menu includes chicken and beef empanadas and a crisp Caesar salad to start. Herb-roasted prime rib, roasted leg of lamb, baked manicotti and roasted turkey with gravy are the main course highlights. To round out the meal homemade sweet potato pie and cheesecake are the featured desserts.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and the complete menus can be viewed at https://playmeadowlands.com/dine/pink/
Every weekend buffet features appetizers, soup, main courses, side dishes and dessert. The upcoming buffet menus include:
- Friday, December 9 – $49.95: Butternut squash soup, pork marsala, deconstructed French dip and penne vodka
- Friday, December 16 – $49.95: Antipasto, chicken Milanese, baked ziti, Asian calamari and NY sirloin with mushrooms
- Saturday, December 17- $49.95: cheddar broccoli soup, roasted turkey, Salisbury steak, crispy oven-fried cod
- Friday, December 30 – $49.95: Linguini with baby shrimp, grilled flank steak, chicken marsala
- Saturday, December 31 – $64.95: Lobster bisque, carved rib steak, garlic-herb Atlantic salmon, chicken Teriyaki and champagne toast
All racing, event and dining information can be found at PlayMeadowlands.com