Dine on Italian Delights this Saturday at the Meadowlands
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Experience a culinary tour of Italian this Saturday, January 22 at the Meadowlands Racetrack’s buffet.
The prime rib buffet is only $64.95 and includes some of Chef Dennis Sammarone’s Italian favorites.
Diners can start their meal off with pasta fagioli, fried calamari, assorted imported Italian meats and cheeses and bruschetta with olive tapenade.
Main dishes include the hand-carved prime rib with pizzaiola sauce, eggplant parm, chicken cacciatore and rigatoni with broccoli rabe & sausage. Dessert features homemade cannoli and tiramisu.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (201) THE-BIGM and the complete menus can be viewed at https://playmeadowlands.com/dine/pink/
Upcoming buffet menus include:
- Friday, January 21: St. Louis-style BBQ ribs, Mahi Mahi with mango salsa, penne with short rib Bolognese
- Saturday, January 22 – Italian Night: Prime rib, chicken cacciatore, eggplant parm, fried calamari
- Friday, January 28: Horseradish-crusted sirloin tips, chicken Arrabbiata, pulled pork
- Saturday, January 29: Prime rib with caramelized shallots, pork tenderloin with port wine reduction, Atlantic salmon with mango salsa
- Friday, February 4: Pork loin topped with mango relish, shrimp fried rice, teriyaki flank steak
- Saturday, February 5: Herb-roasted prime rib, swordfish with mango & orange relish, stuffed shells
- Friday, February 11 & Saturday, February 12: Valentine’s Weekend Buffet featuring a glass of champagne for all diners 21 years and older
- Friday, February 18: Roasted sirloin tips, crab mac & cheese, lemon chicken
- Saturday, February 19: Roasted cauliflower salad, roasted prime rib, cavatelli with sausage & broccoli, roasted cod with butter & lemon
Visit Playmeadowlands.com for all dining, racing and event information. Live racing post time is 6:20pm.