Breeders’ Cup Simulcast Day II
Saturday, November 4, 2023
The Breeders’ Cup will return to the site of some of its most memorable moments, Santa Anita Park for the 40th running of the World Championships. In the shadow of the San Gabriel mountains, 14 new world champions will be crowned on racing’s biggest stage.
The non-stop action continues on Saturday where the Breeders’ Cup will crown nine more World Champions across different surfaces and divisions, including the season-defining $6 million Longines Breeders’ Cup Classic.
- Dirt Mile – Post Time 2:30pm
- Filly & Mare Turf – Post Time 3:10pm
- Filly & Mare Spring – Post time 3:50pm
- Mile – Post Time 4:30pm
- Distaff – Post Time 5:10pm
- Turf – Post Time: 5:50pm
- Classic – Post time 6:40pm
- Turf Spring – Post Time 7:25pm
- Spring – Post time 8pm
Call 201-The-BigM for reservations – Dining beings 4:30pm with Salads and Appetizers; Mains & Sides begin 5:30pm