Saturday, April 30, 2016
The 2017 championship will be held Saturday, April 29.
The BetAmerica World Harness Handicapping Championship is the only tournament for harness players to feature a guaranteed prize pool. Players may earn their way into the championship through participation in a qualifying tournament at an BetAmerica WHHC partner outlet.
Click here for brochure
Mandatory Races: 1 each from Meadowlands, Buffalo, Mohawk & Hoosier Park
HHC FINAL FORMAT
• $800 Total Fee ($500 entry fee + $300 bankroll)
• Player's choice of six (6) Meadowlands races plus, four (4) designated mandatory races
• $30 minimum bet per race; $100 maximum bet
• Win, Place, Show and or any combination of WPS wagers only
• One (1) horse per race.• Contestants keep all pari-mutuel winnings.• One (1) entry per person.
BetAmerica WHHC PRIZE STRUCTURE (based on 100 entries)
$50,000 Guaranteed• Payouts to the Top 10, plus players keep their bankroll
• All entry fees will be returned as prize money.• Order of finish is based on highest accumulated pari-mutuel earnings
Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights
283 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Horseplayers that would like to see a qualifying tournament in their area are urged to contact the marketing department of their local racetrack or wagering outlet.
Jan 2017: Matthew Zlotkowski & James Sidor
Feb 2017: Rob Krausz, Patrick O'Malley, Mark Acerra & Stan Koper
March, 18, 2017:
April 1, 2017:
BetAmerica.com Qualifiers: weekly visit BetAmerica.com for details
March 18, 2017 - contact Jcramer@buffaloraceway.com
Harness Handicapping Champions
2016: Stanley Koper
2015: William Meisel
2014: Robert McMasters
2013: Jeff Klahr
2011: Wai Kwong Chen
2010: Joseph Fierro
2009: Michael Rip
2008: David Palmer
2007: Jim Famularo
2006: Scott Alberg
2005: Jim Lang
Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment - 1 Racetrack Drive - East Rutherford, NJ 07073 - Call us at (201) THE-BIGM
©2016 New Meadowlands Racetrack, LLC. All rights reserved.